Ideal candidate for Neck Lift?
Neck lift is an ideal procedure for individuals with following problems with their neck:
- Presence of excessive fat in the lower part of the face
- Excessive wrinkling of the neck skin ( ‘turkey wattle’)
- Excessive fatty deposits under the chin
- Loosened skin of neck
- Double chin
- Jowl lines
- Banding of muscle in the neck
- Neck that doesn’t match the upper facial appearance
- Abnormal neck contours
What neck lift surgery won’t do?
Neck lift surgery is a restorative surgery that won’t change the fundamental appearance of the person. Additionally it cannot stop the ageing process. So any person who is considering a neck lift surgery should keep these in mind before deciding to go for the surgery.