A Lower Body Lift, also known as the Belt Lipectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove the excessive skin and fat from mid and lower body. It offers the most dramatic transformation of the body contour.
Areas covered under Lower Body Lift
- Abdomen (tummy tuck/abdominoplasty)
- Outer thighs (thigh lift)
- Buttocks (buttock lift)
- As the procedure involves various parts, it can be done in a single session or multiple sessions.
Ideal candidate for Lower Body Lift
Following persons will experience dramatic results from Lower Body Lift:
- Individuals who have undergone weightloss surgeries (post bariatric patients)
- Individuals who have experienced massive weight loss and have excess skin
- Individuals with loose skin around abdomen, outer thighs, and posterior buttocks
- Individuals whose abdominal muscles have separated