Face lift or rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure aimed to reduce facial wrinkles and sagging skin caused by aging.
Ideal candidate for Face Lift
An individual with following facial problems can benefit from face lift:
- Sagging face
- Presence of deep creases below the lower eyelids, along nose or corner of the mouth
- Fat loss from face
- Loosened skin over any part of face
- Excessive fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
- Double chin
What will a face lift do to my Face?
- A face lift procedure will removes excessive skin from the face
- Tighten the underlying tissues and muscle
- Redrape the skin on the face and neck
- Correct the midface sagging, deed creases, jowls and a double chin
- Give a youthful look to the face
- Restore the naturally vibrant appearance of the face
What a face lift won’t do?
A Face lift surgery is a restorative surgery that won’t change the fundamental appearance of the face. Additionally, it cannot stop the ageing process. So any person who is considering a face lift surgery should keep these in mind before deciding to go for the surgery.