“The Science of Fat and the Art of Sculpting”
Providing Advanced Liposculpture Treatment to reinvent yourself.
Types of Liposuction
- Suction Assisted Liposuction (conventional)
- Power-Assisted Liposuction
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction (VASER™️)
- Radio Frequency – RF assisted Liposuction
What is Liposuction or Body Contouring?
Liposuction or Body Contouring is a procedure in which excess fat from the body is removed to sculpt the body to the desired shape. In fact, the term body contouring is an umbrella term for a wide range of surgical procedures that redefines the overall appearance of a person. Liposuction helps to sculpt the body and removes stubborn fat inside your body.
Ideal Candidate for Liposuction Treatment?
- The candidate must be above 18 years of age.
- The candidate should have an ideal BMI (Body Mass Index) of 25 and up to 30 for better results. Also, he/she should have a stable weight.
- Candidates who have persistent stubborn body fat despite regular exercise and a balanced diet
- Localised fat especially in body areas like thighs, chest, abdomen, chin, hip, knees, neck
Areas that can be treated with Vaser Liposuction
Vaser (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) Liposuction is a surgical process targeted to remove stubborn fat deposits from one’s body. Vaser is a game changer in Lipo sculpture as it is less traumatic, preserves the Neuro vascular structures. Vaser is synonymous with high definition sculpting. It is done by a small 2-3mm probe which emits ultrasound energy that emulsify fat which is then sucked out using a tube. Areas that can be treated with Vaser Liposuction include:
Abdomen fat is notorious for being stubborn, the age old saying “first to come and last to go”. Most people come to us frustrated that despite exercise and diet the fat around the abdomen refuses to yield, that is where we do our vaser magic, Vaser has made etching possible, the natural feminine curves or a muscular 6 pack, it’s all possible with vaser
Fat around the thighs are dense and quite difficult to remove with conventional liposuction, and hence the results are good only in very select hands. Vaser liposuction is the perfect solution for removing fat and sculpting your thighs to perfection.
Mostly fat deposits are seen in the upper, lower and the middle areas of your backside. These stored up pocket of fat deposits can be removed using Vaser Lipo. These are very difficult to lose because diet plans and exercise are not enough to burn it completely.
Other than these, areas that can be treated using Vase Lipo include hips, buttocks, and knees.
Why should you choose TLC Aesthetica for Liposuction?
TLC AESTHETICA is the only Liposuction treatment center in Kerala which has both VASER and INMODE Bodytite, and the two best power assisted technologies currently available in the world Microaire & Power X. The advantage you will have is that the surgeon can choose from the entire spectrum of techniques and technologies both surgical and non surgical, customised for you, to give you the best results, the advantage doesn’t limit itself to just surgical technology. The Artist is our Board certified Plastic Surgeon who has years of experience leading a equally passionate team of doctors, Nutritionalists, Trainers, Therapists and support crew. Being one of the best liposuction treatment hospital in Kerala we have succeeded in giving incomparable results by combining Science and Art.
What to expect after liposuction?
Liposuction is in fact a perfect and the best option to attain your desired body contour. The targeted areas such as the abdominal region, thighs, hips and other body parts would look balanced and aesthetic.
During the procedure,
- Power assisted liposuction, ultrasound- assisted liposuction (VASER) or RF assisted Liposuction (INMODE) may be used.
Local or General anaesthesia is given during the procedure.
- Procedures using sound waves or RF technology are done to dissolve the fat before suctioning.
- Fat is sucked out using a thin tube called a cannula.
After the procedure,
- Most of our patients don’t feel much of pain just a mild discomfort
- Bruise, redness, and swelling are seen for a few days
- will be provided pain relief medications
- Should wear a compression garment to reduce swelling and promote healing
Cost required to treat liposuction in India
The cost required to treat liposuction in India varies in different areas and the normal range approximated is around INR 45000 to INR 5,00,000. The liposuction cost in Kerala ranges from 20000 to 500000 whereas the liposuction cost in Bengaluru ranges from 90000 to 500000. However, the actual cost is depended upon the volume of fat removed from one’s body and the technology used. The lesser the fat the lesser the cost.
Book a free consultation
with our expert doctors near you.