Arm lift or Branchioplasty is a surgical procedure that reshapes and improves the contour of the upper arm. It is performed in persons who have excessive fat or loose skin in the upper arms that refuses to go even after strict diet and exercise regime.
Ideal Candidate for Arm Lift
An arm lift can give a better shape to the upper arms of the persons who have:
- Excessive loose skin in the upper arms due to aging or family history
- Excessive fat in the arms
- Drooping or sagging of underside of the upper arms
- Experienced massive weight loss
- Fluctuations in weight
What will an arm lift do to my arms
An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that:
- Reduces the excessively sagging and drooping of skin in the upper arm to make it firm
- Tightens and smoothens the underlying supportive tissue of the upper arm to redefine the shape of the upper arm
- Reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm
What will an arm lift don’t to my arms
- Arm lift is not the choice of surgery to remove excessive fat from the arms.
- In cases where there is excessive fatty tissue in the arms, Liposuction is the ideal procedure that can be followed by Arm Lift for an improved arm contour.
- Additionally Arm Lift is the choice of procedure in cases of poor skin elasticity that has resulted in sagging of arms.
- Your surgeon is the best person to evaluate your eligibility for any kind of Body Contouring or Liposuction procedures.